Monday, October 31, 2011

CONFUSED WORDS!




After playing the "Confused Words" game I realized that some of the words in the English language are kind of hard to decipher without being in context. Having to choose a homonym under a time circumstance with letters all over the place is kind of tricky. I scored just under a perfect score the first time I played, but after playing it again with practice I got a perfect score. I would recommend this game to anyone that has trouble with words that sound the same, but have different meanings, and spelling. This game doesn't tell you in context what word to use, but I think it will help you be more self conscious on what words to use when you're writing. The purpose of this game is to find the words that you confuse, such as words most commonly confused such as their, there, and they're. After playing this game, in the index it gives you the words that you commonly have a miss understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment