Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DON'T EAT IT....Or eat it, you MIGHT survive.



After enjoying reading "Steve, Don't Eat It." I've come to conclusion that Steve's style of writing is humorous and unique. While reading many different post I visualized the blog as a T.V. show just missing the body language of him gaging on his food, or even a radio talk show. I liked that Steve uses capital letters and underlines parts that he wanted to emphasize to his readers. I'd like to ask Steve what motivates him to try and eat disgusting food and if he's ever worried of eating something that could damage his body. I think it's great that he does it for a funny blog topic to show people that there is actually food out there that people, or animals enjoy eating. I think the audience are people that are curious to see what Steve will eat next just for the humor of his style of writing and how describes in major detail of the food in his mouth. What I liked most of Steve's blogging is that he would describe the food such as texture, color, smell and substances in the food, then describing the experience of tasting the awful sounding and looking food.   



What I found most alarming on "Steve, Don't Eat It." was Volume 8 Prison wine. The recipe to create wine, I found really disgusting and non sanitary. Straining the ingredients through a dirty sock and having moldy bread. It's called prisoner wine, because the prisoners are desperate enough to make watery flavored wine to get their "alcohol fix." It was how ever kind of cool how you can make alcohol with fruit snacks, moldy bread, and a dirty snack... and some other key ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment