Friday, October 21, 2011

EVER SO STRANGE!





After reading "Ever so Strange" I thought the blog was interesting. In this blog there were many videos with minimum writing. This blog is quite unique, however I was not impressed with most of the videos. After watching each video I thought to myself "What was the point of this." I didn't like that they didn't post why, or what they thought of the video after watching it. I did find interesting the post of the "Time-lapse  underneath a glacier" it was a rather boring video, but the facts that were given and the fast forward feature in this video was what I think made the video to be interesting. 


After watching several of the videos posted on this blog I'd like to ask the blogger why so many videos with no discussion. I think that if this blogger would like to improve this blog he/she could describe and reflect their views after watching each video. It would give the viewer a purpose of watching the video and find the reason and purpose of why they chose those videos to post. 


I personally think that the audience for this blog is anyone that is bored and wants to watch YouTube videos with no purpose. Or anyone that is interested in their categories listed at the bottom of the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment