Friday, November 4, 2011

Tutorial for Word Choice



I just completed the tutorial for word choice. This advanced tutorial I think was better than the other ones I've completed this far. The examples that were given were really good. The way they showed the incorrect, and correct ways were very helpful and clear, using almost the same sentence. When I went to my google recorded blog, I listened to it again and I didn't think that the word choice was in effect during my blog as it was in the examples given in the tutorial. I also think that the examples of the formal writing doesn't exactly apply to the type of blogs we've been writing so far. In this class for future thoughts an idea to practice formal writing would be to write a letter to someone famous, or to a teacher that you've had in the past telling them how your college experience has been for the first semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment