Monday, November 14, 2011

Parallel Structure!

I COMPLETED ANOTHER GRAMMAR BLOG! This parallel structure tutorial was something that I've never heard of also, but once I read through the examples I knew what it was. I've never heard it called a "parallel structure". After I completed reading the definition and reading their given examples I figured out why it was called a "parallel structure" I don't think that I make this mistake to commonly in my writing, but I think it helped me develop a new smooth way of writing. This tutorial was very helpful, because not only did it show me how to find the errors in the sentence, but it showed me how to correct it. This tutorial is great and got to the point very quickly and easily. Using the red corrections I think was beneficial for someone to visually see where are how they made the changes in the sentences. 


After completing all six of my grammar blogs I think I've become a better writer and more self conscious about the skills of my writing. Knowing about this website produced by Bedford/ St. Martin's is very helpful to anyone that would need hep with any specific skill in writing. I think that the way they created their website and tutorials is a fast way of helping someone, or clarifying a confusion someone would have while writing. If I have any questions on how to form a sentence while I'm writing, I will definitely come back to this website as a helpful source. 









No comments:

Post a Comment