Monday, November 14, 2011

Comma splice!

After completing another grammar blog, this one one was one that I've never heard of through out completing middle school and high school. After I completed reading the definitions and examining a few of the given examples I figured out what a "comma splice" was. Comma splices are probably something I'm not the strongest in and I could use some work on in this skill of writing. The use of commas can be tricky to some people if you don't know where to put them or if it should be a period or not. The majority of the time I have a good Idea where to put them, but sometimes I put them in unnecessary places. This tutorial I think has been a lot more helpful than the other grammar blogs I have completed. In this grammar blog there were different examples to use and compare that clarified what a comma splice was in an easy short way. I think that this website is useful for myself and any others wanting to check up on how to perfect their writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment