Monday, September 19, 2011

Prezi



After watching the different "what you will learn" videos on Prezi I got an idea of what these projects will look like. I think that using Prezi rather than PowerPoint, Prezi allows you to put a more personal touch to your work with more technical ways of presenting it rather than just slide after slide with mediocre transitions and effects in PowerPoint. After reviewing the project instructions writing about who I have been, who I am, and who I hope to become I have many ideas about talking about my past about breaking my leg and how it changed my looks on life and how it made me a better person. Telling someone that you just broke your leg they think "oh that sucks", but given this opportunity to share my story It will give my readers the thought that everything happens for a reason and how much good it has brought to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment