Thursday, September 1, 2011

The next perfect 10 years.





In a perfect world the next ten years for everyone is exactly what they think it's going to be. For me, the next ten years I can see myself already have gone through my four years at Lees-McRae college and graduated from college and a masters degree in communication arts. With this Major I'd be working for my own business creating webpages and logos for many different companies. Throughout these ten years I'd be training hard in cycling. With in these next ten years I wish to be a professional cyclist that has won many team and individual collegiate races. I also wish to have been on a elite youth 23 pro team racing in Europe and traveling around the world racing with my team. With all my training and accomplishments from graduating college winning national titles, being on a youth 23 team. The next perfect thing would to become a UCI professional cyclist riding with the most elite riders in the world. As a professional cyclist I can see myself winning many stages and Grand Tours bringing pride to my country. I've always had the vision of myself on top of the podium with the American flag on my back waving in the wind while our National Anthem is playing. Even though the next ten years isn't always about me I'd like to see my parents be very proud and supportive of my sister and I. My sister has already kicked off her dreams of competing in the Olympics and winning Gold. My sister Annie is on the USA shooting team and over the summer has competed in many Grad Prix and won many international titles. Over the next ten years I can see her achieving her dream of becoming the first American woman to go back to back Gold medal winner in International trap shooting. Everyone from our home town always says "You and your sister both will be the next best things." We both hope to live up to that. I always see my sister and I on the front of a magazine standing back to back looking down on the camera. Annie with her gun and me with my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment