Friday, August 19, 2011

Why I'm at Lees-McRae college.

In my Junior year of high school I was recruited to Lees-McRae College to to ride for their cycling team. I've been racing bicycles for 3 years. I'm a road, and cyclocross rider. At Lees-McRae college I wish to get involved with track racing too. I got involved with cycling after a severe break to my leg in March 2009. I was originally a soccer player, but after breaking my leg during a soccer game I was given a road bike to help me recover. After I was fully recovered from the break I continued riding and started racing developing my love for cycling. Although I'm from Mexico New York, Banner Elk is the perfect place for me to train, dream, and achieve.

1 comment:

  1. I think the way you became involved in cycling is a fascinating story. Perhaps you could write about the experience in more detail in a future blog.

    ReplyDelete