Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Amazing new luxury submarine


This new interesting half boat, half submarine unit sparked my interest, because I live on lake Ontario and I think it would be very cool to have this new invention. Living on lake Ontario I am involved with many water sports and I own many boats. Having this new invention I would defiantly be the first one to have it on the lake. Although the view in the cabinet of this wouldn't be as interesting as launching it into the ocean I still would enjoy taking it out and hanging with friends. I would personally recommend this to anyone that is interested in new technology and marine life. This article shows fantastic pictures of this new invention, but what it doesn't state is if it's available for consumers. I believe this this article is trustworthy because many people have great inventions with great intentions. 

4 comments:

  1. This is insane bro I hope you get one and invite me over for a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it will be cool to own of those cruise it around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is almost to crazy to be real. I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That could be so much fun to have. The sub looks like a good place for a nap.

    ReplyDelete